Chocolate Recipes~ Thanks a lot dear Haffa Bexi from Haffa's Kitchen Adventures for giving me opportunity for a third time to come at your blog for a sweet purpose, sharing one of my recipe and that is Swiss Roll. An easiest and a simple version, best for beginners to give it a try at once. It was baked with Vanilla essence, while spreading Blackberry jam with a heavy whipped cream filled inside the roll. You can use fresh fruits too. Made a Rich Coffee Chocolate sauce that tasted heavenly. The recipe which i am going to share it a simple Swiss Roll, spread with blackberry Jam, tasted extreme delicious.
CHOCOLATE FROSTED SWISS ROLL RECIPE WITH BLACKBERRY JAM
This recipe enough for 4 to 6 members.
Preparation time is 25 mins , Cooking time is 15 mins
You will need:
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 175g of Icing Sugar(plus some extra to dust)
- 175g of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of Vanilla essence
- Blackberry Jam to spread
- 1 cup heavy Whipped Cream (beat it with 1 tsp of icing sugar)
Procedure to be followed
- STEP 1: Preheat your oven up to 180 degrees C. Grease a 33 x 23 cm pan. Lightly dust with the icing sugar and the flour. Sieve 175 g of flour, set it aside.
- STEP 2: In a large bowl, beat eggs along with vanilla essence till creamy and fluffy. Add Sugar, do not stop beating, try to incorporate air in the batter as much as possible.
- STEP 3: Take out a spatula, fold in the sieved flour gently.
- STEP 4: Transfer that batter into a greased pan.
- STEP 5: Bake it for about 13 to 15 minutes until batter is turned into nice golden color.
- STEP 6: Time to roll on, take a damp kitchen tea towel or a parchment paper. Cover them with icing sugar. Turn the sponge out onto a paper. Trim off the edges and roll over carefully
- STEP 7: Once the sponge is cool, unroll it and spread over the Blackberry Jam then the whipped cream.
- STEP 8: do icing with Sauce, if you want plain just go for it. Click here for Homemade Coffee Chocolate Sauce
© RECIPES PASSION: All the images and content is copyright protected. No one can use it without my prior permission. If you want to republish the recipe, write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
- Fudge Brownies
- Rich Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Coffee Chocolate Cream Cake
- Orange Chocolate Marble Cake
- Mango Chocolate Cake
- Tetra Layered Cake
- Strawberry Chocolate Cake
- Checker Board Cake